USB to DMX Interface with Lighting Control Software
This is the most attractive DMX lighting control package on the market, with 128 DMX channels and software included. (Sunlite Suite 2004 + Daslight Virtual controller 1 + Easy Stand Alone 1)
This compact interface uses high quality hardware designed, a world-class design: metallic, stand alone, 128 DMX channels, expandable to 512, XLR 3pins, 2 indicators, one button. With the same USB-DMX interface, enjoy the use of the most popular software in the world. Daslight/Sunlite software are included for free. Daslight is one of the world's most popular DMX lighting control software packages. Its ease of use and ergonomic design has made it the software of choice for DJs, clubs, stage lighting, small scale touring and shows. Sunlite offers a powerful world-famous lighting control software package for entertainment applications. It has been tested and proven in the field through thousands of installations and productions.
With a library of more than 10000 fixture profiles, you can easily patch any fixture into the software and control within just a few minutes. Create your own profiles using the included Scan Library editor. The USB-DMX interface is plug & play and compatible with Windows, Mac*, Linux (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OSX*).
*Mac software not available out of the box. Available for download mid 2015.
- Input Power: 5V DC 0.3A
- Output Protocol: DMX (3 types of connector)
- Output Connector: XLR 3pin
- Number of channels for live/pc use: 128
- Number of channels for stand alone use: 12
- Indicators: 2 (red/dmx + green/stand alone)
- Button: 1 (access to next scene in stand alone mode)
- Stand Alone Memory: 1266 steps with 12 channels / 8 scenes
- DMX driver chipset: SP485ECP-L MAX485CPA+ ADM485JNZ
- Temperature: -10 °C + 45 °C
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 0.79" x 0.67"/75 x 20 x 17mm
- Weight: 37g