Regular Price $1699.99
Our Price $999.99
Designed to be the only device necessary between the mixer and the power amps, DriveRacks are all-inclusive loudspeaker management systems versatile enough to suit any sound reinforcement, monitoring, or install application.
The DriveRack 260 offers 2 independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-band graphic EQ, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator, and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input signal path. 6-channel output system includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts), and alignment delay. Setup Wizard gets you up and running quickly and GUI control provides easy PC-based control.
- Analog Inputs
- PDF Manual
- Number of inputs: (2) line inputs, (1) RTA mic input
- Connectors: (2) female XLR line inputs, XLR RTA mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: >40 k ohm
- Max input line level: +34dBu with input jumpers in +30 position
- CMRR: >45 dB
- RTA mic phantom voltage: +15 VDC
- RTA mic EIN: <-110 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 150 ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Number of outputs: 6
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filter
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Max output level: +22dBu
- A/D Performance
- Type: dbx Type IV conversion system
- Dynamic range line: >114 dB A-weighted, >112 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; >117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Performance
- Dynamic range: 112 dB A-unweighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Dynamic range: 110 dB unweighted, >107 dB weighted
- THD + N: 0.002% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz, 0 dB input gain
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: >110 dB, 120 dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >100 dB
dbx DriveRack 260 Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker Control System Features:
- Feedback elimination
- 2.7 seconds of alignment and zone delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx compression and limiting
- Graphic and parametric EQs
- Auto-EQ function
- Full bandpass, crossover, and routing configurations
- Auto gain control
- Pink noise generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup wizard with JBL speaker and Crown power amplifier tunings
- Security lockout
- Wall panel control inputs for permanent installations
|Don't forget your RTAM Mic!
||Regular Price $149.99
Our Price $99.99
|Real-Time Analyzer microphone for the DriveRack PA. Flat frequency response, super-accurate omnidirectional microphone. Battery-Powered Omnidirectional Real-Time Analyzer Microphone for DriveRack.
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com