231 Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic EQ
Our Price $199.99
|With a lineage extending back to the revered 12 and 20 Series graphic equalizers, the dbx 231 easily lives up to the dbx reputation at a price point which can find a home in the tightest of budgets. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the 231 also offers ±6 or ±12 dB boost/cut range; XLR, 20mm faders and Õ in. inputs; nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of their meticulous attention to detail and top quality componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
The 2-Series represents a major step forward in the performance of entry-level graphic equalizers. From its amazing 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, to its 108dB dynamic range and internal toroidal transformer, the 2-Series offers out-of-this-world specifications with a down to earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the 2-Series is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the Professional's Choiceœ. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Two 31-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHx
- Dynamic Range: Greater than 108dB
- Input Gain Range: ±12 dB
- 12dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter
Back to Equalizers