|BBE 282iQ Desktop Sonic Maximizer|
The Sonic Maximizer restores natural brilliance and clarity to an audio signal by the use of two integrated functions. First, it adjusts the phase relationships between the low, mid and high frequencies through adding progressively longer delay times to lower frequencies, creating a kind of mirror curve to neutralize the effect of loudspeaker phase distortion. Second, the Sonic Maximizer augments higher and lower frequencies as loudspeakers tend to be less efficient in their extreme treble and bass ranges. The end result is a dynamic, program-driven restoration which reveals more of the natural texture and detail in the sound without causing fatigue that is often associated with exciter effects, psychoacoustic processors or excessive use of equalizers.
The Series 282i family of Sonic Maximizers offers a unique compact form factor which makes them perfect for smaller DAW workspaces, DJ systems, guitar/ bass guitar amps or desktop playback. Actually, anywhere 19” rack mount space is limited.
The 282i incorporates the same great, patented BBE circuit that’s used in our rack mounted 882i Sonic Maximizer processor.
- Unbalanced 1/4"
- Frequency response: +/-0.5dBu, -10dBu input
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): less than 0.1% at -10dBu input, 20-20kHz
- Maximum output: +20dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms for unbalanced 1/4” phone jack, RCA jack, 3.5mm mini or balanced XLR
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms for unbalanced 1/4” phone jack, RCA jack or 3.5mm mini (282iQ and iR); 600 Ohms balanced XLR (282iX)
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Power Requirement: included 12 VAC power supply
- Dimensions: 10.63”(W) x 8.27”(D) x 2.36”(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 lbs
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com