The Alesis MidiVerb4 Digital Effects Processor is perfect for professional project studios and musicians who require an affordable solution for fully programmable, hi-fi effects. Its excellent effects algorithms produce dense, natural reverb; rich chorus, flange, delay, and pitch effects; and up to 3 simultaneous multi-effects. The MidiVerb 4 offers 18-bit A/D/A converters and 24-bit internal processing for a 20Hz-20kHz bandwidth and 90dB dynamic range, making it ideal for digital recording. Plus, its valuable Auto Level Sensing feature can instantly set the optimum input levels . . . a great time-saver. MidiVerb 4's 32 algorithms give you a complete arsenal of fully programmable effects, many using true stereo parallel processing. A total of 256 programs include 128 spaces for user-created effects. With its easy-to-use graphic interface, programming your own effects is a snap. And by using MidiVerb 4's MIDI controller routing and assignable footswitch input, you'll have complete creative control over every aspect of your sound.
Alesis MidiVerb4 Digital Effects Processor Features:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .01% typical @1kHz @ 0dBV
- Digital Conversion Scheme: 18-bit Delta Sigma
- Processor Speed: 3 million instructions per second
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Inputs: 2 channels on 1/4" jacks, Nominal Level +4dBu, Maximum Level +20dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo, 500kOhms in mono
- Outputs: 2 channels on 1/4" jacks, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +14dBV (Effect), +20dBV (Direct), Impedance 1K ohms
- Front Panel: Input, Output, and Programming buttons; Value Wheel; Custom LCD Display
- Rear Panel: Input L/R, Output L/R, Footswitch, Power, MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 7"D
- Weight: 4-1/2 lbs.