The Furman M-8X Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount system. The Merit Series M-8X has eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel to power and protect all your equipment with up to a 15-amp load.
The Furman M-8X protects your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. The Furman M-8X Power Conditioner is NRTL/TUV listed.
Furman M-8X Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Opterating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Furman M-8X Power Conditioner Features:
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15-amp capacity with circuit breaker