The Furman Merit Series M-8DX Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount audio system. The M8-DX has eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel power to protect all your equipment from power surges with up to a 15-amp load.
The M-8DX power conditioner protects your audio electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. NRTL/TUV listed.
Featuring two slide-out, swiveling light fixtures, The Furman M-8DX Conditioner provides discreet illumination of your equipment on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level. It also features a digital LED voltmeter to display incoming line voltages.
Furman M-8DX Power Conditioner with Lights and Meter Specifications:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Opterating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 26dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Furman M-8DX Power Conditioner with Lights and Meter Features:
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- Digital LED voltmeter to display incoming line voltage
- Dual pullout rack lights with dimmer control
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15 amp capacity with circuit breaker