The definitive and only hardware for controlling TRAKTOR's powerful Remix Decks, with 16 stylish, multi-colored pads to fire loops and one-shot samples and the full version of the flagship software TRAKTOR PRO 2.5.
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks™ in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 – the flagship DJ software included with the F1. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way – control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it’s time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
Get started in seconds – the KONTROL F1 includes around 1.4 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller’s stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up – with or without timecode vinyl – and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets™, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through TRAKTOR’s FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a ‘traditional’ track on another deck – fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
Get started in seconds – just load up the included 1.4 GB of premium grade samples from the free Sample Pack and dive into a new level of interaction with your music. The individual instrument stems (drum loops, bass loops, percussion, leads etc), patterns and musical phrases are optimized for instant use - start jamming across musical genres in an almost limitless amount of combinations. Find out more about the sample pack and remix sets here.
The hardware and TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software respond as one. Assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit. And with the F1’s slim profile, it fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s.
Ready to Remix also means you get 1.4 GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples in the F1 package. This sound collection provides more than ten complete Remix Sets, packed with inspiring, studio-quality material for enhancing your sets, jamming and live remixing.
The sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass.
- Hardware Controller for Your DJ Software
- Features 16 Multi-Colored DJ Touch Pads
- Fire Loops & One-Shot Samples
- Four Filter Knobs & Four Volume Faders
- Works with Traktor Pro 2.5 DJ Software
- Controller for Powerful Remix Decks
- Equipped with 4GB of Preloaded Sounds
- Slim Profile Fits in with DJ Equipment
- Store Your Own Samples & Sounds
- Switch Between Up to 64 Tracks
- Please Note: Does not come with installation disc. You will be able to download installation after purchase.
- Innovative Remix Decks
- Remix Decks are the latest TRAKTOR innovation, letting you select from up to 64 loops and one-shot samples per deck. Any of the four decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 can be switched to be a Remix Deck
- Each Remix Deck offers four different Slots (columns), ideal for arranging sounds and loops by instrument groups e.g. different drum, bass, percussion loops. Play one sound per column - a total of four samples at any one time.
- Use loops from the included sound content or import any loops and sounds of your own
- Develop your own unique trademark sound and build a personal arsenal of sounds by live-capturing your favorite loops while DJing
- A New Way to Perform
- The stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders make TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 the ultimate controller for a Remix Deck. Any sound or loop can be assigned a specific RGB color, either in the software or via the controller
- A Remix Set™ is the combination of 64 loops and one-shot samples and their respective beat grids and BPMs - stored and loaded just like a regular track in the browser
- Control the entire Remix Deck via Native Scratch timecode control with vinyl or CDs - or scratch using the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2 jog wheels. Each
- Remix Deck has its own transport, sync, and tempo master controls
- Deep Control
- To add more flavor, you can choose which slots are fed through TRAKTOR’s FX units, or even play samples in reverse
- The Punch mode allows for instant switching between different loops in one instrument group, in perfect phase - switch from one drum loop to the next exactly on the 2 and 4 snares
- Additionally, the Remix Deck quantize can be set to different values for full control of the musical phrasing
- Improved BPM Detection
- Rewritten tempo detection for improved accuracy, developed from analysing thousands of tracks from various genres
- New “downbeat” auto-detection improves auto-beat-gridding and phase recognition
- Convenient analysis options when importing files to your collection - set the tempo range by BPM
- Much improved BPM detection on tracks with variable tempo, (such as “live” drummer genres) - now detects average BPM
- Rewritten Tempo-Tap – instant and simple realignment anytime your tracks drifts away from the grid over time
- Manually adjusted grids, (and all BPM-locked tracks) keep their position and tempo from previous versions
- New Browser Features
- All contents and settings of a Remix Deck can be saved and reloaded as “Remix Sets”, managed in the Browser as a single entry
- Sounds and loops are contained in the Remix Sets’ .trak format for super-convenient file handling across computers
- The state of browser tree is recalled from previous session when starting TRAKTOR
- Importing another collection now preserves favorites
- Additional Features
- Now features Jogweel and Joglight advanced HID integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400
- S4/S2 Sample Deck slot functionality is now mapped to Remix Deck functionality
- The S4 channel filter curves have been shaped for smoother transitions around the neutral position
- Free Remix Sets
- Registered users of TRAKTOR PRO 2 can access a wealth of top quality loops and one-shots for use with the Remix Decks. Renowned artists have provided inspiring material in a number of genres, including Remix Sets prepared by Pan-Pot, Stewart Walker, and Marc Houle, among others.
- In all 1.4 GB of content is available – and all for free! As soon as you’ve registered the 2.5 software, you can download the Remix Sets.
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb (730 grams)