The 166/166XL provides two channels of noise gating, OverEasy® or classic hard knee compression and PeakStop® limiting to give complete control of signal dynamics to studios, sound reinforcement companies, musicians, or anyone who needs quality processing quickly and easily. We recommend that you take a moment and read through the manual as it provides information that will assist you in using your unit to its fullest potential.|
Regular Price $499.99
Our Price $249.99
- Goof proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes.
- New gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics.
- Program-adaptive expander/gates.
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup.
- Stereo or dual-mono operation.
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and XLR.
- Side Chain insert
- Classic dbx "Auto" mode.
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com