|Concorde Scratch Stylus
|Regular Price $69.99
Our Price $49.99
Co-designed by various DJs. Especially developed for scratch and back-cueing. Very high output!
As implied by the name, the Scratch is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing. Like the QBert, DJs had a say in designing this cartridge so it would match the needs of dance floor kings.
It is made of a fluorescent neon-red material with the intention it becoming highly apparent in spotlight and luminous in ultraviolet light. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is up to the task.
Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. 7 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response 20-15.000 Hz +2/-3dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542 < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral 6 µm/mN
- Stylus type Spherical
- Stylus tip radius R 18µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus Neon red / Neon red
- Cartridge weight 18.5 g
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com