The Magma Switchbox V2 Digital DJ switcher makes it easier than ever to transition between two DJ's, without having to unplug the decks and mixer to connect a new soundcard. It provides a hustle-free changeover in the DJ-Booth, enabling two DJ
interfaces (any model) to be connected simultaneously to a mixer (even a two channel battle mixer).
The Magma Switchbox V2 features a three-way selector switch to assign the signal from the decks to either interface to switch between two digital DJ setups, or send it directly to the mixer (THRU).
In addition to switching between two soundcards, the Magma Switchbox V2 features connections for two turntables and two CD players. A Mode switch enables either system to be controlled via CD or vinyl.
Magma Switchbox V2 Digital DJ Switcher Features
- PDF Manual
- Connect two software boxes - such as Serato or Native Instruments - at the same time!
- Great for club use!
- Designed by Skullyleo
- Hustle-free connection of two digital DJ-systems/interfaces (like Serato, Traktor Scratch, Mixvibes etc.) to a usual DJ-set (also 2 channel mixer)
- Provides switching between the signal of two interfaces without RCA re-patching for simple DJ handovers
- Each turntable or Cd-player can be connected independently to either the mixer (regular phono or CD) or to one of the two DJ-systems. Meaning 4 different signals (Interface A, Interface B, Phono and CD) can simply be assigned and played on each of both mixer channels.
- Both digital systems can be controlled with Timecode Vinyl as well as with Timecode CDs
- No buzzing because of star-shaped ground arrangement
- Passive and no power supply required
Forget the days of unplugging one deck at a time when you finish your set, and reaching behind the mixer to fish for your cables. You can now patch into the system without getting in the way of the previous DJ finishing his set. When you are ready to play your first record, just select a deck from the Magma Switchbox V2 and you are good to go. When you are done with your set, you can unplug at anytime without interrupting the next DJ.
Thus, the Magma Switchbox V2 enables the so-called "Ping-Pong or Tag Team Style" at which 2 or more DJs are alternating after each song. So if there are 2 DJs performing with each of their laptops (e.g.: DJ A: Traktor Scratch and DJ B: Serato), the turntables (or CD-players) can easily be routed towards the desired audio source.