MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two
decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques. It's portable so you can grab MIXTRACK and your laptop and go to wherever the gig is.
MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK’s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
EASY USB CONNECTION
MIXTRACK connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB – no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes Virtual DJ LE software
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
- MIXTRACK controller with attached USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
1 GB RAM
100 MB free disk space
Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playbac