A 24-bit, 8-out USB audio interface.
Gigaport HD is a simple, multichannel USB audio interface and playback solution from ESI with a unique set of features providing 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs, and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 96kHz. Gigaport HD comes with ASIO 2.0 and GSIF drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and natively works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver. This makes it perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and Gigaport HD's 8 outputs to create up to 4 different stereo channels, and you're ready to mix, cue, and add effects. Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. Gigaport HD will also work on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar, or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software.
- 24-bit/96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- Different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1&2—perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, GSIF, MME (using ESI's EWDM driver technology)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required