Portable USB Audio Interface for DJs and Producers
The new Electrix Ebox-44 is the perfect audio interface for mobile applications, budget studios, computer DJs, or even home use to convert your vinyl or CD collection to digital audio files. It is fully USB bus powered, which means it can be connected on-the-fly and used anywhere with just a laptop.
The Ebox-44 features four RCA inputs, four RCA outputs, 1/4in headphones output with volume control, and 1/4in microphone input with gain control. The four inputs support turntables thanks to the built-in phono preamps, ground post, and phono/line switch. The four inputs and outputs have blue LED activity indicators.
The included low latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers means flawless performance on both PC and Mac. The Ebox-44 is great for use with DJ software including Virtual DJ and Traktor, audio recording and production software like Logic, Cubase, & Live, or even everyday applications like iTunes.
- 4 RCA inputs with Phono / Line switch
- 1/4in Microphone input with level control
- 4 RCA line level outputs
- 1/4in stereo headphone output with level control
- LED activity indicators for inputs and outputs
- Ground post for turntable connections
- USB bus powered
- Includes low-latency drivers for Mac & PC
- Sample rates supported: 44.1 & 48kHz
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Line Output: 2V +/-2dB
- Headphone Output: 1V +/- 2dB
- S/N Ratio: > -85dB
- Power Source: USB 5V, 500mA
- Dimensions: 4in x 5in x 2in / 100 x 125 x 46.5 mm
- Includes USB and RCA cables